Welcome to my blog !!!!!Latest Gossips and Information rocking the air wave in Owerri

Monday, November 21, 2011

My new weave...loves it!

So the top pics was me last night at the Nigeria's Next Super Model event...and the one below was me on Friday night at a Baileys event (with Baileys brand manager and my younger sis, Sandra). The purpose of these photos (apart from just showing off, hehehe) is to pó ló wó ója for that weave I'm wearing. I don't buy weaves anymore...this one dash me, that one dash me, ahn ahn, only me? I love my life...lol

So the hair is Malaysian Deep Wave Virgin Hair (22inches) from SIKALYN HAIR. To get yours, which unlike me you will me pay for :-), please call 08169017859 or go to their Website to see more of their products.posted by hopee adaku

No comments:

Post a Comment